In this course, we cover social media planning and marketing, building a presence and targeting the most effective social media networks for your brand depending upon your audience. Linkedin, Youtube, Pinterest, Google+, Instagram and Foursquare and their usage will be explained briefly.
Facebook and Twitter for business will be discussed in detail, along with effective content management strategies to inform and engage your users.
Section 1- Planning in Social Media Marketing- How to select your social network presence
1) Introduction: Traditional vs New forms of marketing
2) Digital marketing and social media: How they work together
3) What is social media?
4) How social media, aligns with your business goals
5) Building an MVP through social media
6) Concept of virality
7) 9 key steps in building a presence
8) Identifying your target audience and key branding messages
9) Selecting your social network presence:
Wordpress as a blogging platform
10) Other networks tailor made to interests
11) Things to remember: A few pitfalls of social media
Section 2 - Building a presence and engaging your target market, through Facebook pages
1) Profiles Vs Groups Vs Pages
2) Facebook for Business- first steps in creating a fan page
3) Facebook Page features: apps, milestones and more
4) Telling an effective business story using facebook timeline
5) Content Management: tips and effective strategies for user engagement
6) Marketing your products, and the right mix of Promotional VS Informative posts
7) Dealing with trolls and angry customers effectively
8) Using Instagram effectively, alongside facebook
9) The new Facebook graph search and what it means for brands
Lesson 3 - Twitter page management for brands and businesses
1) MVP testing
2) Twitter profiles, photo-streams and backgrounds
3) Important terminology to understand
4) Lists and creating favorites
5) Strategies to increase and engage followers
6) Effective event management techniques for live-tweeting + hashtags
7) Tools to use Twitter even more effectively: third-party apps
8) Using Foursquare and Twitter together
About The Instructor
Iba Masood is currently the account director, at the Australian based social media and web design firm, 3elements Digital. She is also a co-founder of Gradberry.com, and has received several awards for her work in digital marketing, including being nominated alongside international and regional marketing campaigns for the Internet Awards, for the Gradberry.com launch. She started Gradberry.com and T he Fruit Bowl (a leading careers blog for students) with a $0 social media marketing budget. Iba is a recipient of the Cartier Womens Initiative Award, and has written for the Huffington Post on digital marketing and entrepreneurship.
To get more information, you may want to watch the video below
The images represent actual product though color of the image and product may slightly differ.