Designed in accordance with latest IIBF syllabus
Prepare for JAIIB through this distance learning
Designed for people working in the banking and finance industry
Designed & developed by Prof.N.S.Toor
90% Success Rate
With success rate of more than 90%, thousands of Bankers in India have benefited from Integrated JAIIB course in last 10 year.
Junior Associate of the Indian Institute of Bankers or JAIIB is a flagship Course of Indian Institute of Banking and Finance or IIBF, India’s premier Institute for for professional excellence in the field of banking and finance. The course is based on latest pattern followed by Institute of Banking & Finance (IIBF), Mumbai.
JAIIB tests three papers : Accounting and Finance for Bankers, Legal & Regulatory Aspects of Banking, Principles and Practice of Banking. The course has been prepared by Prof. N.S. Toor, who has authored 20 books on banking, JAIIB and CAIIB.
The course takes into account the questions of the recent examinations held by IIBF. The course provides descriptive study material for understanding the basic concepts and multi-option practice papers for better scoring in the examination. It will ensure adequate practice before taking the exam.
Who is it for?
· Ideal for people working in the banking and finance industry
· Subordinate staff of recognized Banking / Financial Institutions in India
1. Accounting and Finance for Bankers
· Module-A : Basics of Business Mathematics
· Module-B : Accounting in Banks/ Branches
· Module-C : Bank accounting and balance sheet
· Module-D : Other Accounts
2. Legal and Regulatory Aspects of banking:
· Module-A : Regulation and compliance
· Module-B : Legal Aspects of Banking Operations
· Module-C : Banking Related Laws
· Module-D : Commercial Laws with reference to banking operations
3. Principles and practice of Banking
· Module-A : Indian Financial Systems
· Module-B : Functions of Banks
· Module-C : Banking Terminology
· Module-D :Support services – Marketing of Banking Services and Products
About the Instructor
N S Toor
Prof. N.S. Toor holds a dual Masters - Master in Commerce and Master in Economics as well as a Bachelors degree in Law. He is also a Certified Associate of Indian Institute of Banking and Finance. He has worked as a Senior Executive in a Public Sector Bank for more than 20 years and has published about 20 books on banking, a monthly news-magazine and popular banking websites.
Publications and research:
· Authored 20 books on banking, which are widely used by bankers throughout Indian banking industry.
· Editor-in-Chief of a banking news-magazine, which is in 15th years of its publication. It is subscribed by very large no. of bankers at all levels up to General Managers, besides the Staff training colleges and libraries of Banks.
· Authored more than 80 analysis papers in financial newspapers, financial magazines such as Business Standard, The Hindu Business Line, The Financial Express, Journal of Indian Institute of Banking and Finance, IBA bulletin etc.
He lives in Chandigarh, India and frequently travels all over the country and abroad for seminars.
Learn Everything, Anywhere, Anytime
India's Largest Online Education Marketplace
The images represent actual product though color of the image and product may slightly differ.