Nourish, replenish, moisturize, and heal your hair and skin with this emollient rich beauty product. Shea Butter is rich in Vitamins A, E and F which keep the skin in optimal health but also protect it from being damaged by the sun’s harmful ultraviolet rays - Vitamin E also soothes dry skin and improves the skin’s elasticity.
usage for proper action- Rub a small amount onto the palms of your hands until melted, and apply it on your skin. Apply the butter after a shower or following an exfoliation treatment for absolute best results.
1. Shea butter is a skin superfood made from the seeds of the Shea (Karite) tree. Naturally rich in vitamins, Shea Butter helps collagen production and helps to protect and nourish the skin to prevent drying.
2. Shea Butter is a nutrient rich cosmetic butter packed with vitamins and antioxidants. It deeply moisturizes the skin to help soothe and repair dry, itchy, cracked skin and maintain a healthy glow.
3. A super skin softening and antioxidant-rich treatment for all skin types. For all over body treatment, including the face, neck, hands, under eye. Easily absorbed; keeps skin soft, smooth, and happy. Helps correct the look of aging skin
4. Its properties also make it effective in evening out skin tone, diminishing blemishes, dark spots, fine lines and wrinkles. Additionally Shea Butter can be used on the scalp or in the hair to stimulate growth, tame frizz and lock in moisture.
5. Non-sticky and perfect for normal to dry skin, it transforms instantly on skin to give you an instant all-over healthy looking glow, and subtly scented skin that’s hydrated for up to 24 hours
6. Smooth Shea Butter for all hair textures and skin types - Great for moisturizing, reducing inflammation, soothing irritation and even stimulating mental focus and energy.