100 percent as the name suggest is a mission to score 100% in your CBSE exams. The motive behind curating this title 'MTG 100 PERCENT Social Science' is to render students a deep insight into Social Science at secondary level and help them conquer their fears and score brilliant in the exam by achieving all learning objectives. The content of this student friendly book will hit all the three domains of learning viz. cognitive, affective and psychomotor.
Focused on covering all the elements that a CBSE students urge for this book comprises of :
- Unparalleled Theory : Theory of 100 PERCENT is its most significant feature. It is unique and unrivalled, beating the conventional and mundane style of presentation. Each chapter has been broken into concepts. To build practical skills of the students, a number of activities have been introduced in each chapter in the name of 'Lab Time'.
- Illustrations and Evaluation Columns : Each section of theory is followed by self test assignments in the form of Try Yourself. NCERT Focus and CBSE Focus exercises are given to make the students familiar with the types of NCERT Textbook and CBSE Board questions.
- Concept Map : The Recapitulation Tool : A well designed concept map is provided at the end of theory of each chapter that summarises the main points of the chapter.
- Chapter Exercise : Chapter exercise covers all possible type and pattern of questions. Each chapterwise paper is designed as per the CBSE pattern in the section “exam drill”.
- Practical Section : This section covers the detailed explanations of all science practicals prescribed by CBSE
- Practice Papers : 3 Practice papers (solved) as per the latest design and blue print of CBSE for the current academic session along with their complete solutions are provided.
In true sense this is a kind of book that will definitely help you aiming 100% in your CBSE Exams. Unit 1 : India and the Contemporary World-II
Chapter 1 : The Rise of Nationalism in Europe
Chapter 2 : Nationalism in India
Chapter 3 : The Making of a Global World
Chapter 4 : The Age of Industrialization
Chapter 5 : Print Culture and the Modern World
Unit 2 : Contemporary India-II
Chapter 1 : Resources and Development
Chapter 2 : Forest and Wildlife Resources
Chapter 3 : Water Resources
Chapter 4 : Agriculture
Chapter 5 : Minerals and Energy Resources
Chapter 6 : Manufacturing Industries
Chapter 7 : Life Lines of National Economy
Unit 3 : Democratic Politics-II
Chapter 1 : Power Sharing
Chapter 2 : Federalism
Chapter 3 : Democracy and Diversity
Chapter 4 : Gender, Religion and Caste
Chapter 5 : Popular Struggles and Movements
Chapter 6 : Political Parties
Chapter 7 : Outcomes of Democracy
Unit 4 : Understanding Economic Development
Chapter 1 : Development
Chapter 2 : Sectors of the Indian Economy
Chapter 3 : Money and Credit : Role of Money in an Economy
Chapter 4 : Globalisation and the Indian Economy
Chapter 5 : Consumer Rights
Practice Papers 1-3