Something went wrong. Please refresh the page and try again.
You will be notified when this product will be in stock
Objective Indian Economy and social Development, 3e is a uniquely designed book drawing from Ramesh Singh’s bestselling title Indian Economy. It is a compilation of an exhaustive list of objective type questions on the various aspects of the Indian Economy and Social Development. The questions are aimed at testing the higher order skills and are therefore application based and not direct in nature. The constant changes in the nature of the questions asked in the Civil Services Examination are incorporated in every new edition to meet the needs of the learners. The integrated and interdisciplinary questions enable a holistic understanding of the subject and its linkages with diplomacy, science and Technology, Environment, Education Politics, Governance and International Relations. The book also incorporates questions based on the current happenings in the world of Economics.
1. 40 sets of 25 questions each along with 10 sets of Previous year question.
2. New questions based on updated information added in each section.
3. Notes and Explanations for almost all questions
4. Developed based on a variety of sources that supply latest information – Economic Survey 2017-18, Budget 2018, Railway Budget 2018, Year Book, NITI Aayog etc.
5. The standard of the questions and the difficulty level is as per the UPSC examination
6. The book is very useful for State PSC examinations as well. In addition, many questions are equally important for the Main Examination as well for the short questions (2markers)
Dr. Ramesh Singh is an Alumnus of the Delhi School of Economics and an education consultant with over two decades of experience in guiding civil service aspirants. He is the director of a tutorial institute known as Civils India, which aids students in their preparation for a vast array of competitive examinations. He is a prolific writer and has authored books in both Hindi and English for McGraw Hill Education, including bestseller - Indian Economy, Bharitya Arthvyavastha and Contemporary Essays.
The images represent actual product though color of the image and product may slightly differ.