Something went wrong. Please refresh the page and try again.
Generally delivered in 5 - 9 days
The Oxford Student Atlas for India uses the state-of-the-art techniques to produce maps that are accurate and easy to read. Thoroughly researched and up-to-date, this third edition of the atlas caters to the needs of the students preparing for competitive examinations conducted by the UPSC, State Public Service Commissions and other examining bodies. Exam-oriented Features
• Includes a revised section of practice questions based on the question pattern of competitive exams
• Provides specific references to maps with relevant data to solve the practice questions
• Acts as an easy-to-use practice guide for map and atlas-based questions General Features
• Provides the latest available socio-economic maps and data culled from authoritative sources
• Provides special sections on the history of map-making, and concepts of contour and landforms in the beginning of the atlas
• Covers important topical themes such as biosphere reserves, wetlands and wildlife, power projects, agricultural regions, levels of industrial development, human development, tourism and mass media, cultural realms, heritage, etc.
• Includes an informative section on world history, a world time zone map and world-geographic comparisons
• Includes 24 maps focusing on the history of Indian subcontinent, and 8 maps focusing on environmental concerns and natural disasters of the country
• Provide symbols for each place name for India and the world according to population range
• Contains a fully updated and revised index Pull-outs
• Poster size wall map of India-Political
• Poster size wall map of the World-Political
• Poster size wall map of India-Physical
• Full size toposheet no. 45 D/7
Download the free Oxford Areal App and scan the Oxford Student Atlas for India cover for:
• An exhaustive store of reference maps
• A plethora of exercises in the form of multiple choice questions
• Interactive map-based exercises to facilitate learning and quick revision
• Informative animations and videos explaining important geographical and historical concepts
• Printable quizzes and printable outline maps for practice\n
The images represent actual product though color of the image and product may slightly differ.