Something went wrong. Please refresh the page and try again.
Generally delivered in 5 - 9 days
This book provides an accurate and solid view on the various aspects of the environment, which is based on the Civil Services Examination and UPSC Guidelines. Its relevance is enormous, which covers the convergence of deep research on important changes in the environment and its major components such as ecology, biodiversity, disaster management etc. Natural disasters and disaster management are important attractions of this book.
1. In an effort to fully adjust the updated courses of primary and major examinations of the Union and State Public Service Commissions
2. Use of important sources of NCERT, NIOS, IGNOU and other national and international institutions in the preparation of study materials.
3. Definitely include updated material along with conventional facts in each chapter.
Integrated and analytical explanation of various government programs, policies and upcoming schemes
5. Inclusion of questions of primary and major exams and model questions asked in past years at the end of each chapter
6. General Issues on the Environment: Special focus on the burning issues of this area
7. Interdependence in ecology and its compound components
8. Role of energy in component components of the ecosystem and the role of continuous biological and inorganic equations
9. Analytical explanation on the basis of latest and recent events on biodiversity and pollution
10. Adjustments including figures of developmental works on natural disasters and disaster management
11. Environmental impact observation and its far-reaching effects, as well as their moral and legal dimensions.
12. Study material on climate change
13. Sustainable management and sustainable development and its important dimensions
14. Use of simple, interesting, clear and fluid language
Table of Contents:
1. Environmental introduction
6. Environmental Impact Assessment
7. Climate change
8. Prenatal crisis and disaster management
9. Continuous management and sustainable development
Professor D.R. Khullar is the former Principal of the State Post Graduate College Kalka. He has experience of teaching work of geography for almost 34 years and he is also the Head of the Department for 31 years. He took the post of postgraduate from Punjab University, Chandigarh. So far, some books of professor Khullar who have composed more than 40 books have been approved by the Central Board of Secondary Education, New Delhi and their books are also used as textbooks at higher secondary levels besides competitive examinations. Has traveled more than 30 countries to study various geographical situations, and has different news channels and research Their lectures continue to come on geographical activities through the audio stations.
J. a. C. S. Rao assumed the postgraduate degree in sociology from the University of Andhra Pradesh, Voltaire, and a postgraduate from Sociology from Central University GGU Bilaspur. He held the post of Indian Forest Service in 1987. In the meantime, he got Chhattisgarh cadre and he has been working on various posts of Forest Department in this state. There is also the experience of teaching them in different coaching institutions
The images represent actual product though color of the image and product may slightly differ.