Pest Out is an Electronic Pest repellent. Pest Out is MADE lN INDIA. It is Environmentally safe, and has no chemicals It does not kill the pests, it drives them away. Pest Out emits high frequency ultrasonic sound waves to create an acoustically hostile environment that repels rodents from sound-protected rooms. It does not affect Humans. It's kinder than traps, safer than poisons, and completely inaudible to people and non-rodent pets. Unlike traps and poisons, Pest Out minimizes human contact with disease-bearing rodents (no dead rodents to dispose of). Effect can be seen after 7-10 days. Pest Out has the ability to provide long-term reductions in rodent populations by creating a "rodent-unfriendly" environment.
DO NOT use near or around water. This can result in a fire hazard or electric shock. Has to be kept on for 24 hours. DO NOT place the unit near heat sources. This unit is designed for indoor use only. Opening the unit will NOT entitle you to service any of its components. The unit is covered with a 1-year manufacturer's Guarantee.
Opening the plastic case will expose a risk of electric shock. NOTE: People with pacemakers or who use electronic devices that can be affected by Ultrasonic sound waves should consult their physician(s) before using this product. The unit does not have effect on, lizards and 'flying' insects. The unit has to be constantly plugged in and switched 'ON' to be effective. Placing any object in front of the unit will interfere with the ultrasound waves and seriouly hamper its effectiveness. One unit is effective for one room. Separate units need to be installed in other pest infested rooms.
Warranty Details for this offer
DO NOT use the Pest Out near or around water. This unit contains electronic components that can be damaged by exposure to water. Water entering the device while plugged into an outlet can result in a fire hazard or electric shock. DO NOT place the unit near heat sources. This unit is for indoor use only. Do not open the unit. There are no serviceable parts inside the unit. NOTE: People with pacemakers or who use electronic devices that can be affected by an Ultrasonic sound wave should consult their physician(s) before using the product. Failure to follow these instructions or heed these warnings could result in serious personal injury or death.