Buying Guide :
Understanding technical aspects of Light Bulb
1) All bulbs don't give out the same type of light. Some are brighter and cooler, while the others are dimmer and warmer. Each colour temperature is used to create a different kind of effect for your living space.
2) There are 2 popular colour temperature: Cool Daylight (7000-7500K) and Warm White (2700-3200K).
3) Before purchasing a bulb, check the Colour Temperature mentioned on your bulb to ensure you pick the right effect for your living space.
Base type :
1) The base connects the bulb to the lighting fixture creating a path for current to flow from the power source into the bulb.
2) There are 3 popular base types: B22, E27 and E14.
3) Before purchasing a bulb, check the base type mentioned on your bulb with your lighting fixture to ensure that it fits.