Features : Warmth: Filled with synthetic wadding 150g-sqm. Waist fastening. Inside lining
Product Style : Down Jacket
Size : XS
Parent Brand: Decathlon
Please choose Colour and Size of the product to see the actual colour of the product
Protection from the Cold on Your Lowland Hikes
- Low weight / lightweight: Only 430 g in size M
- Eco-design: Padded jacket made of 50 percent recycled materials
- Pockets: 2 zipped hand pockets to secure personal items
- Easy maintenance: This down jacket with wadded filling can be easily machine washed. Quick drying
- Environmental impact: Life cycle comparison: Women's warm jacket - sustainability. decathlon. com
- The advantages of a synthetic wadding filling: Wadded filling provides an appealing alternative to feather down: - it provides good thermal insulation even when wet - it provides a little breathability and may be Recommended for dynamic activity (down is Recommended for static or moderate activity) - it is easy to look after: machine washable at 30 degree celcius and tumble dry
- In case of rain: The material of the quilted jacket is water repellent. It allows drops of water to slide off the fabric which delays the penetration of water into the quilted jacket while you get out of the rain. But the quilted jacket is not Waterproof. We therefore recommend wearing a Waterproof jacket over the quilted jacket in the event of prolonged exposure to the rain
- A score for comparing products' environmental impact: The product's environmental impact is calculated based on its entire life cycle using different indicators. An overall ABCDE score is applied to help you readily identify the products with the best environmental performance by comparing products of the same type (T-shirts, trousers, backpacks, etc. ). Decathlon is committed to visually displaying environmental information. For more information visit: https://sustainability. decathlon. com/
- Guarantee: 2 Years
- Care & Maintainance: Machine wash at 30 degree celcius tumble dry; Do not iron
- Storage: Store on a hanger in a clean and dry place
- Test: All our quilted jackets have been laboratory tested on thermal mannequins in 5km/h winds, reproducing a hike with moderate exertion. This allows you to make the right choice by comparing the level of thermal insulation on a scale of 1 to 5
- Restriction of use: Not suitable for lowland hiking in rainy weather
- Composition: Main component- 100 percent recycled polyester Wadding- 90 percent recycled polyester and 10 percent polyester Lining- 100 percent polyamide
Terms & Conditions
The images represent actual product though color of the image and product may slightly differ.
About Snapdeal – India’s Ultimate Online Shopping Site
Snapdeal’s vision is to create India’s most reliable and frictionless commerce ecosystem that creates life-changing experiences for buyers and sellers. In February 2010, Kunal Bahl along with Rohit Bansal, started Snapdeal.com - India’s largest online shopping marketplace, with the widest assortment of 35 million plus products across 800 plus diverse categories from over 125,000 regional, national, and international brands and retailers. With millions of users and more than 300,000 sellers, Snapdeal is the online shopping site for Internet users across the country, delivering to 6000+ cities and towns in India.
In its journey till now, Snapdeal has partnered with several global marquee investors and individuals such as SoftBank, BlackRock, Temasek, Foxconn, Alibaba, eBay Inc., Premji Invest, Intel Capital, Bessemer Venture Partners, Mr. Ratan Tata, among others. Online Shopping – A Boon The trend of online shopping is becoming a household name and so is Snapdeal. Snapdeal is the preferred choice of hundreds of thousands of online shoppers given its mammoth assortment of 15 million+ products, quick delivery even to the remotest corners of the country, and daily deals, discounts & offers to make products available at slashed down prices to our valuable customers.
Get Started! Shop Online Today at Snapdeal If you have been missing out on all the fun of online shopping thinking it requires one to be a technology aficionado then we have good news for you. Shopping online particularly at Snapdeal is a child’s play; all you need is a mobile phone or laptop or tablet with Internet connection to get started. Simply log into Snapdeal.com and browse through the wide assortment of products across categories. Once you have zeroed in on your favorite products, simply place the order by filling in the details; the products will be delivered right at your doorstep. Fulfill Your Entrepreneurial Dreams! Sell Today at Snapdeal Thanks to easy-to-understand, flexible policies and SD Advisors to help sellers at each step, anyone from a manufacturer to wholesaler to retailer can sell on Snapdeal. Begin your entrepreneurial journey with Snapdeal as a seller by filling a simple registration form here. Once the registration process is done, you can start selling your products to the entire country by sitting at your home or office. Doesn't it sound thrilling? Of course, it is and the excitement will build up with every order you receive! Start selling at Snapdeal today and see your business reach staggering heights.
Shop on the Go – Install Snapdeal App Today! You can shop for your favourite products at Snapdeal even on the go using Snapdeal App. Available for both Android and Apple users, the app can be downloaded from Google Play Store and Apple App Store respectively. The app is quick, user-friendly, and enables shoppers buy products with a breeze. What's more, get timely notifications on your phone or tablet so that you don't miss amazing deals and offers. Download the app right now and experience how fun it is to shop on your mobile!