Please choose Colour and Size of the product to see the actual colour of the product
Effective Backup Protection from the Wind and Rain During Your Lowland Hikes.
- Breathability: Novadry hydrophilic coating (RET=12): limits condensation inside the garment
- Compact design: Light and compact garment for the bottom of your bag
- Sizing information: Wide cut. N. B. no seams possible because of the zips at the bottom of the legs
- Waist size adjustment: Elastic + drawcord
- Pockets: 2 hand pockets
- Ease of use: Zip hems for easy dressing without having to take off your shoes
- Additional Recommended products: Rain-Cut or Arpenaz jacket to keep your upper body dry and complete your outfit for effective protection against rainy weather. Care products: spray or liquid water repellent treatment in the washing machine. to renew the fabric's water repellent properties and optimise performance throughout the lifespan of your garment
- Waterproof component: We measure a fabric's resistance to a column of water in mm (based on the ISO 811 standard). The higher the water pressure withstood, the more Waterproof the fabric. A Waterproof rating of 2000 mm means the fabric can withstand the pressure exerted by 2000 mm of water (the equivalent of a rain shower lasting for two hours)
- Waterproof garment: NOVADRY technology: this garment has been subjected to a shower test using 60 litres of water/sqm/hour for 2 hours. This test reproduces the average conditions of a rain shower in the mountains. Please visit Novadry. com for more information
- Component breathability: to find out whether a fabric is breathable, we test its evaporative resistance or RET (based on the ISO 11092 standard). The lower the fabric's resistance, the more water vapour generated by physical activity evaporates, and the higher the fabric's breathability. For example: RET < 9 = extremely breathable fabric / 920 = little or no breathability
- Water repellent component: A fabric is water repellent when it allows water slide over its surface without seeping in. This prevents the fabric from swelling, and keeps it lightweight, breathable and warm. This is achieved through a treatment applied to the fabric's exterior. This treatment must be renewed throughout the garment's lifetime (recommended with each wash). Water repellent treatment products are available in our stores. All Quechua Waterproof jackets have received a water repellent treatment
- Guarantee: 2 Years
- Care & Maintainance: Wash at 30 degree celcius. Use liquid detergent; do not add fabric conditioner. Fasten zips and rip-tabs before washing. With each wash, renew the fabric's water repellent properties using a suitable treatment. A complete range of products specially designed to help you care for Waterproof and breathable fabrics is available in all Decathlon stores. These products will help you optimise your garment's performance throughout its lifespan
- Storage: Always make sure that this Waterproof protective garment is completely dry before storing it
- Test: All our models are tested by users representative of our target market in conditions identical to those you will encounter when using them. We believe that testing in real life scenarios is the only way to continuously improve the technical suitability and design of our QUECHUA products
- Composition: 100 percent polyester.
Terms & Conditions
The images represent actual product though color of the image and product may slightly differ.