Features : Waterproofing: 5000 mm Waterproof membrane. Fully taped seams
Product Style : Jacket
Brand : QUECHUA
Size : S
Parent Brand: Decathlon
Please choose Colour and Size of the product to see the actual colour of the product
Lowland Hikers Seeking Protection from the Wind and Rain in Very Cold Weather.
- Warmth: Wadded 300 g/sqm filling with I-Reflect technology for maximum warmth
- Flexibility: Removable hood and detachable synthetic fur edging
- Breathability: Novadry hydrophilic Membrane (RET=12) wicks away perspiration
- Eco-design: Wadding made from 80 percent recycled plastic bottles
- Sizing information: Short parka cut. Standard cut. This jacket is sized to allow it to be worn over a warm second layer such as a down gilet or fleece pullover
- Hood: Removable. Lined with polyester wadded filling and fitted with a removable synthetic fur edge. Height is adjustable using an elastic drawcord and toggles. Depth is adjustable using a rip-tab positioned at the rear of the hood
- Pockets: Outside: 2 hand warmer pockets + 2 pockets with snap fastening flaps + 2 chest pockets with flaps + 2 zipped chest pockets. / Inside: 1 large zipped pocket with a secure pocket for your mobile phone + 2 large quick access net pockets
- Jacket hem drawcord: Elastic drawcord + toggles for maximum protection from the cold
- Sleeve adjustment: Ribbed edges on cuffs to prevent heat loss
- Closing system: Central two-way zip to remain comfortable when sitting or squatting
- Features: I-Reflect Technology: Aluminised I-Reflect film weighs only a few grammes but reflects 65 percent of the body's infra-red waves back onto itself. It improves the garment's insulation performance by an average of 15 percent, significantly reducing heat loss
- Additional Recommended products: Care products: detergent, spray or liquid water repellent treatment. to renew the fabric's water repellent properties and optimise the performance and the lifespan of your garment
- How the Recommended temperature is measured: Ambient temperature is thermally neutral: the user feels neither hot nor cold. Use temperature, in accordance with standard ISO 11079, under the following conditions: Walking at 4 km/h, no wind, cloudy. Jacket worn together with: upper body: long-sleeved T-shirt + shirt + sleeveless down gilet / lower body: tights + fleece base layer + trousers / head: chapka + hood / hands: under-gloves + gloves / feet: ski socks + boots
- Waterproof component: We measure a fabric's resistance to a column of water in mm (based on the ISO 811 standard). The higher the water pressure withstood, the more Waterproof the fabric. A Waterproof rating of 2000 mm means the fabric can withstand the pressure exerted by 2000 mm of water (the equivalent of a rain shower lasting for two hours)
- Water repellent component: A fabric is water repellent when it allows water slide over its surface without seeping in. This prevents the fabric from swelling, and keeps it lightweight and warm. This is achieved through a treatment applied to the fabric's exterior. This treatment must be renewed throughout the garment's lifetime (recommended with each wash). Water-repellent treatment products are available in our stores. All Quechua Waterproof jackets have received a water repellent treatment
- Component breathability: to find out whether a fabric is breathable, we test its evaporative resistance or RET (based on the ISO 11092 standard). The lower the fabric's resistance, the more water vapour generated by the body during physical activity evaporates, and the higher the fabric's breathability. For example: RET < 9 = extremely breathable fabric / 920 = little or no breathability
- Waterproof garment: NOVADRY technology: this garment has been subjected to a shower test using 60 litres of water/sqm/hour for 2 hours. This test reproduces the average conditions of a rain shower in the mountains. Please visit Novadry. com for more information
- Guarantee: 2 Years
- Care & Maintainance: Wash inside out
- Storage: Always make sure that this Waterproof protective garment is completely dry before storing it
- Test: Tested by Eric Loizeau and his team in December 2012. Test conditions: everyday life in cold weather. Very cold journeys (Canada). On a scooter in Paris and a snowmobile in Canada, etc. Observations: a good product that worked well this winter. Efficient in extreme cold, very well-suited to our trip to Canada in January. . . . We Recommended it to our customers for those reasons
- Composition: Outer fabric- 100 percent polyamide. / Lining- 100 percent polyester/Wadding-100 percent polyester. / I-Reflect film- 99 percent high density polyethylene, 1 percent aluminium. / Faux fur- 80 percent acrylic , 20 percent polyester.
Terms & Conditions
The images represent actual product though color of the image and product may slightly differ.
About Snapdeal – India’s Ultimate Online Shopping Site
Snapdeal’s vision is to create India’s most reliable and frictionless commerce ecosystem that creates life-changing experiences for buyers and sellers. In February 2010, Kunal Bahl along with Rohit Bansal, started Snapdeal.com - India’s largest online shopping marketplace, with the widest assortment of 35 million plus products across 800 plus diverse categories from over 125,000 regional, national, and international brands and retailers. With millions of users and more than 300,000 sellers, Snapdeal is the online shopping site for Internet users across the country, delivering to 6000+ cities and towns in India.
In its journey till now, Snapdeal has partnered with several global marquee investors and individuals such as SoftBank, BlackRock, Temasek, Foxconn, Alibaba, eBay Inc., Premji Invest, Intel Capital, Bessemer Venture Partners, Mr. Ratan Tata, among others. Online Shopping – A Boon The trend of online shopping is becoming a household name and so is Snapdeal. Snapdeal is the preferred choice of hundreds of thousands of online shoppers given its mammoth assortment of 15 million+ products, quick delivery even to the remotest corners of the country, and daily deals, discounts & offers to make products available at slashed down prices to our valuable customers.
Get Started! Shop Online Today at Snapdeal If you have been missing out on all the fun of online shopping thinking it requires one to be a technology aficionado then we have good news for you. Shopping online particularly at Snapdeal is a child’s play; all you need is a mobile phone or laptop or tablet with Internet connection to get started. Simply log into Snapdeal.com and browse through the wide assortment of products across categories. Once you have zeroed in on your favorite products, simply place the order by filling in the details; the products will be delivered right at your doorstep. Fulfill Your Entrepreneurial Dreams! Sell Today at Snapdeal Thanks to easy-to-understand, flexible policies and SD Advisors to help sellers at each step, anyone from a manufacturer to wholesaler to retailer can sell on Snapdeal. Begin your entrepreneurial journey with Snapdeal as a seller by filling a simple registration form here. Once the registration process is done, you can start selling your products to the entire country by sitting at your home or office. Doesn't it sound thrilling? Of course, it is and the excitement will build up with every order you receive! Start selling at Snapdeal today and see your business reach staggering heights.
Shop on the Go – Install Snapdeal App Today! You can shop for your favourite products at Snapdeal even on the go using Snapdeal App. Available for both Android and Apple users, the app can be downloaded from Google Play Store and Apple App Store respectively. The app is quick, user-friendly, and enables shoppers buy products with a breeze. What's more, get timely notifications on your phone or tablet so that you don't miss amazing deals and offers. Download the app right now and experience how fun it is to shop on your mobile!