Features : Warmth: Warm. High collar. Brushed microfleece inside and outside
Product Style : Fleece
Parent Brand: Decathlon
Protection from the Cold on Your Mountain Hikes.Tested for Optimum Comfort Between 7 degree celcius and 10 degree celcius.
- Breathability: Polyester knit: lets through water vapour generated by the body (RET=7. 08)
- Low weight / lightweight: Just 348g in size L. 200g/sqm density microfleece
- Compact design: Ideal microfleece for the bottom of your backpack
- Pockets: 2 zipped hand pockets for securing items
- Easy maintenance: Won't crease. Easy to machine wash. Quick drying
- Fleece material: insulated thanks to air: The fleece Component features a space-creating texture which helps lock in air this air acts as a natural insulator, keeping the body warm. The brushed knit helps to lock in the air
- Guarantee: 2 Years
- Care & Maintainance: Wash at 30 degree celcius. Do not use fabric softener, do not tumble dry, do not iron
- Storage: Store folded in a clean and dry place
- Test: We carry out 2 types of thermal testing: - either a test of the material of our fleeces. - or testing on a thermal manikin in a thermal chamber. We recreate the temperature, wind (5km/h) and humidity conditions that you encounter in the mountains hiking at 5km/h in our tests. These tests allow us to validate our design choices. So we can adapt our thermal insulation where you most need it
- Composition: 100 percent polyester.
Terms & Conditions
The images represent actual product though color of the image and product may slightly differ.