Please choose Colour and Size of the product to see the actual colour of the product
Protection from the Cold on Your Mountain Hikes.Tested for Optimum Comfort Between 7 degree celcius and 10 degree celcius.
- Breathability: Polyester knit: lets through water vapour generated by the body (RET=7. 08)
- Low weight / lightweight: Just 236 g in size M. Microfleece with 200 g/sqm density
- Compact design: Microfleece - ideal for the bottom of your backpack
- Eco-design: Fleece Component made of 100 percent recycled polyester. Softer on nature
- Easy maintenance: Won't crease. Easy to machine wash. Quick drying
- Fleece material: insulated thanks to air: The fleece Component features a space-creating texture which helps lock in air this air acts as a natural insulator, keeping the body warm. The brushed knit helps to lock in the air
- 100 percent eco design microfleece: In 2014, for the Forclaz 50 women's fleece, this means: 10 million plastic bottles (1 litre) recycled 621 tons less waste for the planet 43 percent water saved* 58 percent energy saved* 54 percent less CO2 emissions for the planet* This is where the added value of recycled polyester lies. *Compared to old models made of non-recycled thread
- Guarantee: 2 Years
- Care & Maintainance: Wash at 40 degree celcius. Do not use fabric softener, do not tumble dry, do not iron
- Storage: Store folded in a clean and dry place
- Test: We carry out 2 types of thermal tests: - either a test of the material of our fleeces. - or testing on a thermal manikin in a thermal chamber. We reproduce the conditions of temperature, wind (5km/h) and humidity that you would encounter in the mountains walking at 5km/h in our testing chambers. These tests allow us to validate our design choices. So we can adapt our thermal insulation where you most need it
- Composition: 100 percent recycled polyester
Terms & Conditions
The images represent actual product though color of the image and product may slightly differ.