Something went wrong. Please refresh the page and try again.
You will be notified when this product will be in stock
Terms & Conditions:
Please review the T&C carefully. Click here to read the Terms & Conditions for this purchase.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. Can I cancel the product?
Please contact Customer support for any cancellation requests.
2. What will be the waiting period for this vehicle?
You may contact the dealership for the average waiting period.
3. What is the significance of the pin-code?
Pin-code is used to calculate taxes and ex-showroom prices; since these vary regionally. It also helps in identifying the dealerships that can service your area.
4. My preferred Product isn’t currently available at the dealership closest to me. Can I choose some other dealership?
Another dealership based on your preference can be selected. However, the registration of the product will have to be done at the place of residence.
5. Can I change my dealership selection post booking the Product?
No. The dealership cannot be changed after the booking is made.
6. Can I change my Product variant or the colour post booking the vehicle?
No. Contact customer support.
7. What comprises of the difference between ex-showroom prices and on-road price?
On-road price or the invoice value of the Product includes: state registration charges, life time road tax payment, mandatory insurance and dealer handling charges.
8. When should I go to pick up the product?
You will receive a ‘Ready for Pickup’ message from the dealer. Check with the dealer and then you should go and receive your product after receiving the message.
9. What is the 6 digit confirmation pin?
A 6 digit confirmation pin will be sent to you with the ‘Ready for Pickup’ message. The 6 digit pin is a unique identification pin that needs to be shared with the dealer before invoicing of the product. This pin is extremely confidential and should not be shared with anyone.
10. What are the mandatory documents I have to provide at the dealership during the purchase of the Product?
a. Snapdeal Booking Voucher/Email Confirmation
b. Insurance and Loan receipt (If applied for either)
c. 6 Digit Confirmation Pin Message
d. Any Govt. photo ID proof: PAN Card, Driving License etc. (for same name under which vehicle has been purchased on Snapdeal)
e. Any Govt. address proof (for same address as provided during booking on Snapdeal)
f. Two photographs
11. Where do I have to pay the balance amount? How much will it be?
You will pay the balance amount at your selected dealership. The booking amount of INR 5,000 will be adjusted in the final on-road price of the vehicle.
12. How will I get my offer from Snapdeal? (If applicable)
Once all the formalities of buying the vehicle have been completed, your free offer will either be sent by post to you or will be mailed with the terms and conditions of availing the offer. Please note that the offer will vary across brands and is limited to the offer period shown.
13. Can the Product be home delivered to me?
No. For completing all the documentation and other formalities it is important to visit the dealership to collect the delivery of the product.
14. Is there a Test Drive option available on Snapdeal?
As of now there is no option for a Test Drive. However we will soon be bringing this facility to you.
15. Who can pick up the product at the dealership?
The pickup is to be carried out by the person in whose name the product will be registered.
The images represent actual product though color of the image and product may slightly differ.