India's fastest online shopping destination
Gift Cards
Help Center
Sell On Snapdeal
Download App
Cart
Compare Products
Clear All
Let's Compare!

SHARRETS NUTRITIONS Body Lotion ( 1 kg Pack of 2 )


MRP  
Rs. 1,990
  (Inclusive of all taxes)
Rs. 1757 12% OFF
(2) Offers | Applicable on cart
7.5% Instant Discount Using BOB Credit Cards T&C
10% Instant Discount using Federal Bank Debit cards T&C

Quantity

1
ADD TO CART
Delivery
check

Generally delivered in 4 - 8 days

  • SHARRETS NUTRITIONS
  • Form:Lotion
  • Purpose:Daily Care
  • Key Ingredient (Actual):Vegetable Glycerin
  • Skin Type:All
  • View all item details
7 Days Easy Returns
Trustpay: 100% Payment Protection. Return or Replacement is applicable for 7 days after delivery Know More

Featured

Highlights

  • SHARRETS NUTRITIONS
  • Form:Lotion
  • Purpose:Daily Care
  • Key Ingredient (Actual):Vegetable Glycerin
  • Skin Type:All
  • Benefits / Features:Natural
  • SUPC: SDL267633212

Other Specifications

Other Details
Country of Origin or Manufacture or Assembly
Common or Generic Name of the commodity Lotions
No. of Items inside
Manufacturer's Name & Address
Net Quantity
Packer's Name & Address
Marketer's Name & Address
Importer's Name & Address

Description

Sharrets Nutrition’s Pure Vegetable Glycerine is an outstanding moisturizer and skin cleanser that also provides softening and lubricating benefits. It's hypoallergenic and easily soluble in water, making it suitable for use in all of your favourite cosmetic applications & Food preparations. It is an all-natural product derived from Non-GMO palm oil or vegetable oil. 100% Pure food grade vegetable glycerine is comprised of 99.7% fatty esters, made from either coconut or palm oil. The remaining 0.3% of vegetable glycerine is water. Fatty esters have very low caloric content. The pH of vegetable glycerine is 7.0. Our vegetable glycerine is tested for heavy metals, chlorides, sulfates, moisture and other impurities. It is as pure as you can obtain.

Terms & Conditions

The images represent actual product though color of the image and product may slightly differ.

Quick links

Seller Details

View Store


SHARRETS NUTRITIONS Body Lotion ( 1 kg Pack of 2 )

SHARRETS NUTRITIONS Body Lotion ( 1 kg Pack of 2 )

Rs. 1,757

Rs. 1,990

Quantity

1
ADD TO CART