The Run 3D are pre-shaped running insoles designed by French sports podiatry specialist, Sidas, in collaboration with biomechanical foot specialists. Specific for running, these insoles prevent blisters, overheating and fatigue to keep you running longer. The Run 3D insoles are made using a variety of highly specific materials having very specific properties that support and protect the foot while running.
Features and Specs:
- Designed with a Nylon Shell with Archflex Control for optimum arch support and flexibility
- A gel pad built into the heel provides shock absorption
- A forefoot pad made of Ortholite X40 provides active cushioning and aids propulsion
- Merry Mesh top cover provides durability and is antibacterial
- EVA base with perforations provides cushioning and breathability
- Designed for universal use; suitable for those who experience excessive pronation while running
- Lightweight - one pair weighs approximately 100 g
- The top of the insole can be cut based on your shoe size
These insoles are ideal for reducing foot or heel pain by redistributing the pressure on the foot and absorbing shocks to protect the joints in your lower limbs. These help reducing heel, shin, knee and back pain that are the effect of running.
- S = CE 37-38, UK 4-5
- M = CE 39-41, UK 6-7
- L = CE 42-43, UK 8-9
- XL = CE 44-45, UK 10-11
- XXL = CE 46-47, UK 12-13