Something went wrong. Please refresh the page and try again.
Generally delivered in 5 - 9 days
Jumping rope can increase the elasticity and resiliency of lower-leg muscles, leading to a reduced risk of lower-leg injuries. Skipping rope can help improve your coordination. Skipping rope can help improve your cognitive function. Skipping rope can help increase the intensity of circuit-training workouts.
1. It is one of the best cardio and HIIT (High-Intensity Interval Training) workout.
2. Jumping rope is known to burn around 1300 calories/hour (now that s high!). Thats an effective way to melt your fat,
3. Skipping exercise burns more calories in comparison to running. Besides, you need not go outdoors as skipping can be done at any place. What s more? Bad weather can t hamper your fitness routine.
4. Skipping helps in muscle toning as it is a body weight exercise.
5. It improves footwork, balance, coordination, and agility. Most of the runners and other athletes jump rope for training.
6. It is one of the best exercises for endurance training and conditioning.
7. It is also known to help in improving bone density.
8. Skipping gives a full-body workout. It is especially great for toning and developing the thighs, shins, and calf muscles. Simultaneously, it also works on the abs and arms.
The images represent actual product though color of the image and product may slightly differ.