You will be notified when this product will be in stock
Bloody revenge on the streets of Paris threaten Sir Baldwin Furnshill's royal mission in the twenty-fourth novel in this brilliant medieval crime series.
Learn More about the Book
Isabella, Queen of England, has been dispatched to France in an attempt to bring about peace between the two countries, and Baldwin must accompany her. But the day after their arrival, a servant is found murdered, with Baldwin's dagger lying next to the body. As Baldwin struggles to prove his innocence, the killer strikes again. With so many English enemies gathering in Paris, will Baldwin be able to expose the culprit in time to protect the English King?
1. "A gem of historical storytelling." --"Northern Echo"
2. "Really difficult to put down." --"Historical Novels Review"
3. "The whole series belongs in any collection where historicals are popular." "Library Journal""
4. "Memorable characters, steadily absorbing period background . . . a commendable achievement."" Kirkus Reviews""
5. "The most wickedly plotted medieval mystery novels." "The Times""
6. "Really difficult to put down." "Historical Novels Review""
7. "Each page is densely packed with cuckolding, coarseness, lewdness, lechery, gore galore, but also with nobility. A heady mix." "North Devon Journal""
8. "A gem of historical storytelling." "Northern Echo""
The images represent actual product though color of the image and product may slightly differ.