Something went wrong. Please refresh the page and try again.
You will be notified when this product will be in stock
Learn More about the Book
About the Author
Rich Devos is the cofounder of Amway and owner of the NBA's Orlando Magic. He is the author of bestsellers Hope from My Heart and Compassionate Capitalism.
1. "Rich DeVos is one of the finest leaders of our generation. His ability to lift people to higher levels of belief and performance is legendary."—Bill Hybels, senior pastor, Willow Creek Community Church
2. "Americans need this book for inspiration and encouragement."—Paul Harvey
3. "Rich DeVos has given us simple and elegant advice on being positive and supportive. His reputation for integrity and wisdom, his incredible business triumphs, and his successful and devoted family demonstrate that he has lived it well. Take heed!"—David J. Stern, former commissioner, National Basketball Association
4. "A great book by one of the wisest men I know. Rich's book gives ten invaluable phrases we ought to keep on the tips of our tongues."—Chuck Colson, founder, Prison Fellowship and bestselling author
5. "As a longtime friend of Rich DeVos, I've personally seen his power to inspire....This book of powerful phrases will inspire many more people to benefit from his positive message."—Bobby Richardson, New York Yankee second baseman, 1955-1966
6. "Rich DeVos reminds us why civility, courtesy, and gratitude are essential in our daily lives."—Edwin J. Feulener, PhD, president, The Heritage Foundation
7. "Simple phrases speak volumes. Rich DeVos shows how a few well-chosen, positive words wield powerful messages we all need to hear--and say."—Harvay Mackay, #1 New York Times bestselling author
8. "Recently there has been a deluge of books on managerial theory, 'how-to' scenarios and inspirational tomes about the 'good life,' but rarely can an author combine these genres. DeVos, co-founder and retired president of Amway, does so effectively with this study of how to be entrepreneurial, successful and compassionate."—Publishers Weekly on Compassionate Capitalism
The images represent actual product though color of the image and product may slightly differ.