Something went wrong. Please refresh the page and try again.
Generally delivered in 2 - 5 days
The thouroughly Revised & Updated 2nd Edition of the book “The General Science Compendium” has been prepared with enormous efforts for all IAS aspirants, State PCS and other competitive exams. The book is prepared on the concept "Latest Information - Authentic Data". The book has been divided into 4 parts - Physics (6 Chapters), Chemistry (7 Chapters), Biology (7 Chapters) & Science and Technology (6 Chapters). followed by an exercise with 1300+ Simple MCQs & statement based MCQs. The book captures most of the important questions with explanations of the past years of the IAS Prelim exam, State PSC, NDA and other competitive exams distributed in the various chapters. The book not only covers 100% syllabus but is also covered with Mind Maps, Infographics, Charts, Tables and latest exam pattern MCQs. The emphasis of the book has been on conceptual understanding and better retention which are important from the point of view of the exam.
About the Author
Disha Experts is a team of most renowned and prolific content writers pioneering in School and Test Prep segments (Competitive Exams & Government Vacancies). It consists of more than 30 experts comprising of PhDs, B-Techs, PGs, etc. working full-time with decades of experience in various academic and competitive exam verticals. Disha Experts has emerged as a think tank in the School and Test Prep segments providing the most updated (latest pattern & syllabus-wise) to-the-point student friendly (relevant & easy-to-understand presentation) content such that the aspirants can give their best.
1. Measurements & Motion
2. Laws of Motion, Force, Work, Energy & Power, Centre of Mass
3. Force of Gravity, Solids & Fluids
4. Sound, Oscillations, Heat & Thermodynamics
5. Electricity, Magnetism & Light
6. Modern Physics & Sources of Energy
1. Chemistry, Matter & its Composition
2. A toms, Molecules & Nuclear Chemistry
3. Elements Classification & Chemical Bonding
4. Acids, Bases, Salts & Metals
5. Non – Metals
6. Organic Chemistry
7. Everyday Chemistry & Pollution
1. Classification/ Cell & Cellular Division
3. E volution and Ecological Biodiversity
4. Tissue, Physiology of Plants and Animals
6. Nutrition, Health and Diseases
AppendixSCIENCE & Technology D-1-54
SCIENCE & TECHNOLOGY
1. Computer and Technology
2. Communication Technology
3. Defence Technology
4. Space Technology & Advancements in Science & Technology
5. Nuclear Science Technology
6. Biotechnology & Modern Biological Applications
The images represent actual product though color of the image and product may slightly differ.