Something went wrong. Please refresh the page and try again.
Generally delivered in 6 - 10 days
Pearson is proud to present the 16th edition of its bestselling title. The book is designed to help aspirants master one of the key sections of major competitive examinations—General Knowledge. The author has utilized his 25+ years of experience to make this book one of the most up-to-date, comprehensive product in this subject.
• Includes recent developments across Politics; Economy; Indian Constitution; Science and Technology
• Special emphasis on Demonetization, GST, the Economic Survey 2016-17, and the Union Budget 2017-18
• Current Affairs section with all recent updates on National , International Affairs, Indian Economy, Sports, Awards and Honours from across the World
• Must-read important international events, grouped by country names
• Questions from the latest (2017) examinations included online
• Detailed sections with chapters on—The World, Everyday Science, India, and Current Affairs
• Topics covered in a thorough fashion with presentation of facts and recent updates spread across
• Politics, Economy, Science and Technology, and National and International Affairs
• Coloured maps of physical and political India, detailed regional maps, and historical maps for reference
• 4000+ practice questions arranged in a topic-wise manner
• Clear writing style, cutting-edge content, and engaging pedagogy
• Facts-based approach with features like Quick Facts, Key Terms, and Concept Links to enable faster preparation.
• Questions segregated by topic and latest questions from Previous Years' Question Papers
About the Author
Showick Thorpe is an expert on competitive examinations. He has authored more than 40 books for examinations of various streams in English, Hindi and other Indian languages.
1. Includes 1400+ Previous Years' Questions from key examinations like UPSC, State PSC, Banking Examinations, SSC, LIC, NDA, etc.
2. Provides 4000+ practice questions arranged in a topic-wise manner for effective revision
3. Based on current-trends in the general knowledge questions set by UPSC, SSC, Banking Services, Railway Recruitment Boards, LIC, NDA etc.
1. The World
4. Current Affairs
The images represent actual product though color of the image and product may slightly differ.