You will be notified when this product will be in stock
Learn More about the Book
- Critical essays reflecting a variety of schools of criticism
- Notes on the contributing critics, a chronology of the author's life, and an index
- An introductory essay by Harold Bloom.
1. "As always with Chelsea critical books, each volume contains the best of what has been written about the authors."
2. "A scholarly and diverse analysis of a Mexican literary classic, recommended for college libraries and international literary study shelves."
3. "Students preparing research papers and students boning up for class will reach eagerly for these well-designed additions to accessible literary criticism..."
4. "Each essay is well-defined and laboriously researched, and each opinion is defended within its context...The book is a useful tool for students needing to examine the themes and context of Tolkien's work."
5. "Each attractive volume presents recent essays by noted critics who examine in detail aspects of a single literary work ... Highly recommended for academic collections."
The images represent actual product though color of the image and product may slightly differ.