You will be notified when this product will be in stock
Consumer expectations have undergone a paradigm shift since the dawn of the digital age. Offering a comprehensive view of a field that is evolving at an unprecedented pace, Consumer Behavior – A Digital Native, First Edition, is an honest attempt to capture and showcase how the millennial consumer is responding to the democratization of digital technology.
Encompassing pioneering concepts, latest developments and in-depth case studies, this book combines a practical, real-world focus with visual pedagogy to present an engaging and exciting look at the changes in consumption pattern of the digital natives. This text will be of great interest to students, professors, readers, and entrepreneurs as it brings forth a pedagogical, framework-driven approach mostly lacking across academic and corporate circuits.
In this Editon:
1. Opening and closing case studies in each chapter bring to light how major brands are embracing technology and connectivity to ease digital natives in their buying process.
2. Detailed explanations on how the perceptions of consumers are developed through the five senses. The book further explains their persuasive nature in the digital environment.
3. Detailed discussions on the influence of omnichannel on consumer behavior across
various products, categories and services.
4. Scrutinizes how the consumption pattern of products and services is changing in the country with increasing income and intense digital media usage by consumers.
5. The book considers how an average Indian consumer is affected by promotions and campaigns primarily through online channels.
1. This book follows the DIP framework and carries discussions that focus majorly on Indian digital natives.
2. The text is inundated with case studies of prominent brands like OLX, HDFC Life Insurance Company, Uber, Zomato, Nokia, Snapdeal, Indigo, Starbucks and many more.
3. Replete with figures, graphs and images to lend deeper insights and understanding into the consumption pattern and buying behavior of digital natives.
4. Presents an indigenous perspective on consumer behavior by taking a world view approach.
Table of Contents:
1. Understanding the Emergence of Digital Native’s Behavior
5. Beliefs, Values, Lifestyle, Attitude, and Personality
6. Influence of Digital, Social Media, and Mobile
7. Influence of Reference Groups
8. Cultural Influence
9. Information Processing
11. Luxury and Consumer Behavior
About the Authors:
Prof. Varsha Jain Professor, Integrated Marketing Communications, MICA
Prof. Jagdish Sheth Charles H. Kellstadt Professor of Business, Goizueta Business School, Emory University
Don E. Schultz Professor (Emeritus-in-Service), Integrated Marketing Communications, Medill School of Journalism, Northwestern University
The images represent actual product though color of the image and product may slightly differ.