Pure Cassia Essential Oil (Cinnamomum cassia)
Anti Diarrhea: It can be used to bind bowels and stop diarrhea. Being an anti microbial agent, it also cures diarrhea caused due to microbial action. It inhibits the microbial growth and stops diarrhea.
* Anti Depressant: The effect of this essential Oil fights depression, uplifts mood and induces warm feelings.
* Anti Emetic: This Oil can be used to treat nausea and to stop vomiting.
* Anti Microbial: This property is useful in treating microbial infections in urethra, colon, kidneys, urinary tracts and other parts.
* Anti Rheumatic &Anti Arthritic: Being a circulatory and a stimulant, it improves circulation of blood and brings warmth to the joints and other parts affected with rheumatism and arthritis, thus giving relief from them.
* Astringent: It strengthens gums and hair root, tightens muscles and lifts skin. It also helps stop hemorrhage by contracting blood vessels.
* Anti Viral: This Oil is also effective in countering viral infections and gives sound protection from cough & cold, influenza and other viral diseases.
* Carminative: Gives relief from gases forming in the intestines and drives them out of the body. It also stops further formation of gases.
* Circulatory: Improves circulation of blood and thereby facilitates distribution of nutrients and oxygen to all the body parts. This property is also beneficial in fighting rheumatism and arthritis.
* Emenagogue: The Essential Oil of Cassia Oil relaxes menstrual cramps or opens blocked menstruation. This also gives relief from symptoms such as headaches, nausea, drowsiness etc. associated with menses.
* Stimulant: It stimulates body functions, metabolism, secretions, discharges, circulation and also the nervous system and the brain, thereby helping to be more active and alert.
* Other Benefits: It can be used to treat uterine hemorrhage and other internal & external hemorrhages due to its astringent properties.