Something went wrong. Please refresh the page and try again.
Generally delivered by 5 days
Powered with the enhanced bandwidth of Gigabit internet, the D-Link DGS-1008D Desktop Network Switch is ideal for small office/home office (SOHO) and small to medium businesses (SMB). Coming with 8 Gigabit ports, it is an ideal device for mounting network pressures.
Using D-Link’s green technology, the DGS-1008A provides many benefits such as energy savings, reduced heat and increased longevity, coupled with superior performance and functionality. It comes with an EnergyStar Level V qualified Power Adapter, is RoHS compliant and has a recyclable packaging which make this desktop network switch environment friendly and effective for dealing high network load.
With a high bandwidth of 16 GBPS and variable speeds of 10/100/1000 mbps, it has an MTBF (Mean time between failures) of 685,419 hours, making it an extremely reliable hardware product. Shop online at a reasonable price on Snapdeal.
· 8 Gigabit ports in Ethernet configuration
· Works without a glitch with the existing network cables (Cat5 or higher up). In full-duplex mode, speed p to 2000 Mbps can be achieved thus giving networks in SOHOs and SMBs hassle-free access to server data.
High Bandwidth and Superior Wireless Technology
· With a high bandwidth of 16 gbps and variable speeds of 10/100/1000 mbps, it has an MTBF (Mean time between failures) of 454099 hrs.
· The IEEE 802.1p QoS gives first priority to network traffic for seamless delivery of time-sensitive data. Makes it extremely easy for streaming audio/video media, online gaming and VoIP (voice over IP) calls.
· The D-Link DGS-1008D Desktop Network Switch is also boosted with a Cable Diagnostics Function that gives users the power to detect cable conditions via the LED display on the front panel. This helps the users establish the accuracy of pin connections of their cables’ connectors, thereby enabling network troubleshooting.
· The DGS-1008D is a highly energy conserving device. The energy consumption is reduced with the help of the the IEEE802.3az EEE (Energy Efficient Ethernet) standard. This helps it to switch to a low-power condition during minimal usage periods, that too without affecting the network.
· This high performing switch also spontaneously powers down ports without any link, thereby saving substantial power usage for unused ports or those connected to shut down computers.
· The D-Link DGS-1008D Desktop Network Switch can also distinguish the lengths of varying connected cables for adjusting corresponding power usage, thereby considerably saving power consumption.
16 gbps switching fabric
Auto MDI/MDIX crossover
Full/half-duplex for fast Ethernet speeds
RoHS compliant device
Easy plug-and-play installation
Mac Address Database with 4K entries for each device
Automatic update of MAC address learning
The images represent actual product though color of the image and product may slightly differ.