1PC stainless steel Drain Snake, 24" in length
How To Use:
1. Before start cleaning, try pressing red handle end to unfold claw.
2. Hold red handle, push the opposite end into the clogged sink/drain/pipe gently, pause when touch the clogs.
3. Pull back 1''~1.5'', then palm press handle end to open claw, loose palm to grab the blockages.
4. Draw back slowly until pull out, then palm push red end to throw garbage into dustbin.
5. Repeat step 1~3, until no more blockages grabbed.
6. Rinse off the whole drain auger cleaner, after open-air dryed, curl it up and then put away, keep it away from children and liquid.
Warnings and Reminders.
1. Keep it far away from children.
2. Not to touch opening & closing claw to avoid being hurt by it.
3. Suggest regularly 1~2 times per week to clean all your household drains to prevent clogging.