Pidilite Dr.Fixit Silicone Sealant
A single component silicone sealant which when properly cured becomes a permanently elastic compound Can withstand high temperature extremes and provides excellent adhesion to glass, ceramics and sanitary ware.
Ideal for sealing glass and aluminum & non-oily wood, sealing of aluminum/ glass window frame joints, fixing glass into aluminum frames in lieu of rubber beading.
No mixing is required, directly applicable through cartridge
No solvent - eco-friendly, completely non-sagging in nature
Tough & flexible after curing so performs well during expansion & contraction
Service temperature from – 60 to + 180 degrees C
Sealant Applicator Gun
10" Manual Caulk Applicator for use with Cartridges up to 400ml A caulk applicator gun is an extremely useful tool when applying sealant as it will enable an accurate application when filling gaps and sealing joints to provide a watertight bond. To use the gun:
1. Press the release trigger at the back of the gun and pull the plunger back
2. Place the cartridge into the gun pointing the nozzle towards the front of the gun.
3. Push the plunger back into place.
4. Cut a hole in the tip of the tube to allow the sealant to feed through.
5. Hold the gun along the gap at a 45-degree angle and squeeze the trigger to begin sealing.