You will be notified when this product will be in stock
Boost the speeds of your network server and seamlessly make Gigabit to the desktop a non-complicated reality with the TP-Link 10/100/1000 Mbps 5 Ports Gigabit Desktop Switch (TL-SG1005D). The transition to Gigabit Ethernet is easier than ever before with this 5 Ports Gigabit Desktop Switch.
Power consumption can be controlled with the low power consumption design and the energy-efficient smart technology can reduce power consumption up to 85%, thus making it an eco-friendly solution for enhancing network speeds.
CGI, CAD, graphics and multimedia files can be shared across the network instantly with the powerful performance of the TP-Link 10/100/1000 Mbps 5 Ports Gigabit Desktop Switch (TL-SG1005D).
The TL-SG1005D comes with a number of five 10/100/1000 mbps ports. These ports hugely increase the capacity of your home network, making the transfer of large files considerably faster and easier.
Whether at home or office, in a workgroup or any other creative production process, users can transfer bulky, bandwidth-intensive files in a faster and simpler way. CAD, CGI, multimedia and graphics files can be shared across the network in a matter of few seconds.
· The eco-friendly TP-Link 10/100/1000 Mbps 5 Ports Gigabit Desktop Switch (TL-SG1005D) gives you the option of going green when you upgrade to a Gigabit network. Designed using energy-efficient technologies, it effortlessly improves the existing network capacity using much less power.
· The TL-SG1005D mechanically adjusts the power consumption depending on the strength of the link status and cable length so as to considerably reduce your network’s carbon footprint.
· Idle ports are automatically powered down when a network equipment is off, resulting in up to 85% reduction in power usage.
· The 5 Ports Gigabit Desktop Switch employs a shorter cable that uses less power due to lower power degradation across its length. This is unlike other devices that continue to use similar amounts of power irrespective of their cable lengths.
· The TL-SG1005D is boosted with auto features that enable hassle-free, quick Plug and Play installation without any complicated configuration. The auto MDI/MDIX functionality makes crossover cables redundant.
· Each port comes with auto-negotiation that accurately detects the link speed of an available network device and then automatically adjusts for superior performance.
· The high-performing TP-Link 10/100/1000 Mbps 5 Ports Gigabit Desktop Switch (TL-SG1005D) comes with a switching capacity of 16 GBps and a 9K jumbo frame for enhanced operations.
· IEEE 802.3x flow control for Full Duplex mode
· Backpressure for Half Duplex mode
· MAC address auto-learning and auto-aging
· Non-blocking switching framework
· Quiet operation due to fanless design
· Dimensions: 140 x 88 x 23 mm (W X D X H)
· CE, FCC and RoHs certification
· Compatible with Microsoft Windows 98SE, NT, 2000, XP, Vista or Windows 7, NetWare, MAC OS, UNIX or Linux
· In the Box: TP-Link 10/100/1000 Mbps 5 Ports Gigabit Desktop Switch (TL-SG1005D), User Guide and Power Adapter
The images represent actual product though color of the image and product may slightly differ.